Talents for Innovation
Positions at the EIT Ph.D. School in
Smart Electricity Grid and Storage
The European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) has selected the InnoEnergy consortium to form a Knowledge and Innovation Community (KIC) in the field of sustainable energy. The InnoEnergy consortium is part of the strategic initiative of the European Commission, to bridge the innovation gap in Europe and secure a competitive European leadership in the sustainable energy sector. Our mission is to:
- Address long term challenges and identify new opportunities for innovation in Europe
- Transfer higher education, research and innovation activities to the business context and their commercial application (create spin-offs, start-ups and SMEs)
More information about the consortium can be found at the EIT website (http://ping.fm/pPpAX) and at (http://ping.fm/qOkIQ)
The Swedish co-location centre of InnoEnergy is responsible for Smart Electricity Grid and Storage. The Ph.D. School in Smart Electricity Grid and Storage is coordinated by the Colocation Centre Sweden and placed at the Royal Institute of Technology - KTH in Stockholm. Students can be enrolled and placed at any of the InnoEnergy degree issueing academic partner institutions in the eight countries participating in the KIC. When fully operational by 2014, around 80 Ph.D. students of the school are expected to be the prime developer of the smart electricity grid and storage systems of the future. The Ph.D. Program runs over four years, with the first year mainly devoted to specialized courses in subject areas and including course modules on management and entrepreneurship. A minimum of 6 months exchange at another partner organization and internships at sponsoring companies are some of the features of the Ph.D. School. All Ph.D. Positions are fully financed by InnoEnergy partners and the EIT. Admission is open to excellent students worldwide through a competitive selection process. Official language of the Ph.D. School is English.
Complete info: http://ping.fm/qBjNX
Translate This Blog
Albanian | Arabic | Bulgarian | Catalan | Chinese | Croatian | Czech | Danish | Dutch | Estonian | Filipino | Finnish | French | Galician | German | Greek | Hebrew | Hindi | Hungarian | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Latvian | Lithuanian | Maltese | Norwegian | Polish | Portuguese | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Spanish | Swedish | Thai | Turkish | Ukrainian | Vietnamese
Erasmus Mundus Scholarships
Talents for Innovation
- ► 2011 (135)
- ► novembre (70)
- ► octobre (70)
- Symantec Graduate Fellowships
- 2 PhD Fellowships, Biomedical Research, Scuola San...
- 2 PhD Fellowships in Agrobiosciences, Scuola Sant'...
- 3 PhD Fellowships in Politics, Scuola Sant'Anna, I...
- PhD Epidemiology (2x2 years)
- PhD studentships, Biomedical Tech, U of Insubria, ...
- 3 PhD positions in Medicine, Tallinn Univ of Techn...
- 10 PhD positions in Mathematics, Regensburg, Germa...
- European PhD School in Smart Electric Grid and Sto...
- Opportunity for Indonesians: Legislative Fellows P...
- TWAS Fellowships 2010
- PhD Studentship in Web Technologie - De Montford U...
- PhD Studentship in Computing - Goldsmiths College,...
- PhD Studentship in Health Education - University o...
- PhD Studentship in Sociology - Goldsmiths College ...
- Doctoral - Public infrastructure projects: a quali...
- PhD Studentship in Psychology - City University Lo...
- PhD Studentship in Multimedia Studies - De Montfor...
- PhD Studentship in Mineral Engineering - Imperial ...
- PhD Studentship in Drug Engineering - University o...
- PhD Studentship in Electrical Engineering - Univer...
- Anthropological Linguistics, Language Documentatio...
- Fujitsu Scholarship study at Hawaii, USA
- Goldsmiths University of London PhD Scholarships i...
- FCT Scholarships in Technology for Doctoral and Po...
- ▼ juil. 12 (25)
- ► juin (186)
- ► mai (211)
- ► avril (216)
- ► novembre (85)
- ► octobre (153)
- ► juillet (120)
- ► mai (50)
- ► avril (247)